You, you, and even you are invited to the first annual Dirty Grot miniature painting competition, hosted by
Tramp’s Comics and Games!
Rules and Requirements
- You may submit a painted miniature from any range currently sold at Tramp’s Comics and Games.
- The miniature must have been painted since the date of July 1st, 2017.
- Basing and conversions are encouraged.
- Miniatures may not be larger than a standard 355ml pop can.
- Entries must be submitted to Tramp’s with your name and contact information. They will be safely displayed in a display case.
- An entry fee of $5.oo must be submitted to Alex Buchan. This fee will cover prizes, pins, and club upkeep. Miniatures with unpaid entry fees will not be eligible for prizes.
- All paid entries will receive a button featuring the dirty grot.
- Prizes will be Tramp’s gift cards and collectable buttons. The value of the gift cards will be commensurate with the number of entries.
- Entries will be judged by Alex Buchan and Perris Neuman.
- All entries must be submitted by August 23.
- Winners and prizes will be declared on August 27.
For more information, contact Alex at firstname.lastname@example.org